AT SUNSHINE COAST NISSAN, OUR NUMBER ONE PRIORITY IS THE SAFETY OF OUR CUSTOMERS AND TEAM.
Sanitation and hygiene standards are set to an extremely high standard at all times.
We are committed to taking action and monitoring state and federal health recommendations to ensure you feel at ease when bringing in your car for service with us or buying or selling a vehicle.
Here are the steps we have taken to ensure our customers and team remain protected:
- All steps will be taken to minimise the steps and time required at the Dealership to facilitate the task you're here for
- Hand sanitisers at all reception counters and in the bathrooms
- Test drive from home
- Staff will refrain from personal contact such as shaking hands
- We have reduced our number of chairs in the waiting room to allow for the 1.5 m personal contact distance
- All our employees are healthy and following strict hygiene procedures
- Our Dealership will keep any unwell team member at home even if slightly unwell.
- We also now have available Touchless Vehicle Delivery, Touchless Vehicle Pick Up and Touchless Private Appointments at our Dealership. Read more about it here.
Please feel safe and welcome to visit Sunshine Coast Nissan.
We welcome you to call us for any needs on 07 5436 7000 or complete the enquiry form below.